Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dragon's Egg: 2,189 Words

Well, I wrote 2,189 words today.  While I may not be writing as often as I'd like, at least I'm getting a decent amount written when I do write.  I'm a little under 3,000 words away from my word goal for this book.  Well, my second word goal.  Originally it was going to be 30,000 words, but then I decided to save on printing cost I'd cut it down to 20,000 (that and it would take less time to finish it).  Though I am close to the word count goal it will probably be a bit longer than I anticipated.  We're close to the final showdown, an event I imagine will take a little longer than another 3,000 words.

So we're close, very close.  Then I'll just have to proof read it, and make a few changes so that it's ready to take to the printer.

Well, here's hoping I finish it either tomorrow, or sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment