Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"What I've Learned"

Recently Rebecca (Nathan's wife) gave me a list of middle grade books for me to read as research for the book that I'm writing.  Since none of them are very long, and I plan to write a few more middle grade books at least (gotta get 'em while they're young), I've been working my way through said list.  Since I'm doing this as a learning experience I've decided to start a new segment on my blog, where I summarize what I've learned from each one of the books that I've been reading.

For now I'm going to only really do this with middle grade books, but since I intend to write for every age group I will eventually start writing posts for every book that I read.  But since my focus is on middle grade, it will be a while before I post something like this for, say, Mistborn.  

So expect to share amazing insight with me, or watch as I completely miss the point, as I start off this brand new segment with the Enchanted Forest Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment